New practice address? A change is as good as a holiday!

If you're using Medipass to process instant private health insurance transactions via HICAPS, you will need to contact the HICAPS Sales team on 1800 805 780 to advise them of the location change. We will receive this updated information, and edit your practice details.

If you're using Medipass to complete the HBF Member Plus Dental Application and have changed your location, you can contact support by clicking the chat bubble in the bottom right hand corner, or email

If you're using Medipass to create Medicare claims, please get in touch with the Customer Success team, and let them know your new practice address. They can assist in changing your details.
You can chat to us via the chat bubble in the right hand corner of your Medipass portal, or at

Needing to change other details for your practice? Check out this article How To Change Your Practice Details

Did this answer your question?