Limited Time Offer: To celebrate the launch of Medipass Pro, and to thank our early adopters, we are making Medipass Pro available at no cost until 1st September 2019. The only cost you’ll incur is the standard Merchant Service Fee for any out of pocket payments (payments made by your patient, on their Visa or Mastercard) that you process. Contact us for more details on this fee.
Medipass has two product tiers:
- Medipass Free is our product tier that is made available to providers at no cost.
- Medipass Pro is the paid subscription offering from Medipass for advanced features and integrations, such as Medicare.
You can view a current list of features on each tier by visiting our Pricing page.
You may use Medipass to charge patients directly for "gap" or out of pocket payments, where a patient uses a Visa or Mastercard Credit or Debit Card. These payments are processed subject to agreements that you are required to make directly with HICAPS, and associated fees are set by HICAPS. To understand more about the fees associated with processing these fees, please contact HICAPS.
How our pricing is calculated and charged
Medipass Pro is charged at $20 per per business account per month (Account Fee), plus 20c per Medicare claim created (Transaction Fee). Billing is processed on the 1st of each month, as follows:
- The Account Fee is charged for the month coming up (ie, charged in advance)
- The Transaction Fee is charged for transactions that occurred in the month prior (ie, charged in arrears)
During sign up to Medipass Pro, you will be asked to add a Credit Card which will be used for billing purposes. When your payment method is successfully charged, you will receive a Tax Invoice by email as your receipt.
If you cancel your subscription during the month, there are no full or partial refunds available on Account Fees already paid in advance.
If you need instructions on how to update your subscription, check out this article here.
Things to note
- When you sign up to Medipass Pro, you will be asked to add a Credit Card which will be used for billing purposes.
- You can manage your subscription, including upgrading or downgrading, at any time by heading to the "Subscription" tab under "Business Settings". Please note that only Business Administrators can update the subscription tier for a business. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our team.
- Account Fees are waived for the month you join in. ie, if you join on the 15th of the month, your first Account Fee is not charged until the 1st of the following month, for the following months access.
- If you cancel your subscription, there are no refunds on Account Fees already paid.
- All prices displayed are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- All pricing is inclusive of GST.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our friendly support team any time. Just send us a message through the pink chat bubble in the bottom-right corner of your screen.