Medipass has two product tiers:
- Medipass Basic our product tier that is made available to providers at no cost.
- Medipass Pro is the paid subscription offering from Medipass for advanced features and integrations, such as Medicare.
You can view a current list of features on each tier by visiting our Pricing page.
You may use Medipass to charge patients directly for “gap” or out of pocket payments, where a patient uses a Visa or Mastercard Credit or Debit Card. These payments are processed subject to agreements that you are required to make directly with HICAPS, and associated fees are set by HICAPS. To understand more about the fees associated with processing these fees, please contact HICAPS.
How our pricing is calculated and charged
Medipass Pro is charged at 22c per Medicare claim, with a minimum $10 spend per business per month.
The Transaction Fees are charged for transactions that occurred in the month prior (ie, charged in arrears) on the first working day of the following calendar month.
During sign up to Medipass Pro, you will be asked to add a Credit Card which will be used for billing purposes. When your payment method is successfully charged, you will receive a Tax Invoice by email as your receipt.
If you need instructions on how to update your subscription, check out this article here.
Things to note
- When you sign up to Medipass Pro, you will be asked to add a Credit Card which will be used for billing purposes.
- We currently only accept Visa and Mastercard card details.
- You can manage your subscription, including upgrading or downgrading, at any time by heading to the “Subscription” tab under “Business Settings”. Please note that only Business Administrators can update the subscription tier for a business. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team.
- If you cancel your subscription, there are no refunds on Account Transaction Fees already incurred.
- The $10 minimum is waived for the month you join in. ie, if you upgrade to Medipass Pro on the 15th of the month, for the rest of that month you will only be charged for the transactions you process - there will be no minimum spend.
- All prices displayed are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- All pricing is inclusive of GST.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact our friendly support team any time. Just send us a message through the pink chat bubble in the bottom-right corner of your screen.