If you’re going to see a general or medical practitioner and you have Overseas Health Cover (OHC) with Bupa or Medibank Private, you can add your card details to complete an OHC claim. 

Firstly, you will need to create your Medipass account. If you haven't done that yet, you can follow these instructions here.

Secondly, you will need to add either your Bupa OHC or your Medibank Private OHC card details which you can do by following these instructions here.

Note: if you have created an account already using your HICAPS GO app, you can log in to my.medipass.io with the same account details.

Did this answer your question?