Note: Our NDIS solution is currently only available to select users in beta. If you'd like to be part of the trial, please let us know here.
First, log into your Medipass portal and select "Get paid" tab.
There you can select the NDIS option
Here, you will have the option to complete a "self managed" invoice or a "plan managed" invoice. For this scenario, select "Self managed"
Note: If you're unable to see the following details, this means you're not yet set up for Medipass Card Payments.
To enable Medipass Card Payments click here.
Now, you will need to complete the following details:
1. The patient details. At this point you can select an existing patient or enter the details of a new patient. A new patient will automatically get saved as a patient record, so you won't need to manually enter all the details again next time.
2. Practice and provider details. If you have one practice, this will be pre selected. You will just need to select the provider.
3. You will need to select the service item from the drop down menu. If you are unsure what this should be, you can select the option "I don't know/enter my own description". Whilst Medipass will pre-populate a price based on the NDIA schedule of fees, providers can override this and enter any amount.
4. When you are satisfied with your self managed invoice details, you can click "Submit".
You will then be given the option on how the client wishes to complete the payment:
- Enter payment card details
- Sending to patient's mobile
- Other (you would choose this option if the client would like to pay with cash, or an external EFTPOS machine)
Once the payment choice has been made, click "Submit". You will then be presented with the completed tax invoice and be given the option to send a receipt to your customer's email or if you notice that something is incorrect, you can cancel the transaction altogether from the bottom of the invoice and start again.
When viewing the invoice you have the option to "Archive" the invoice.
You can view any archived invoices within your "Invoices" tab under "Archived"
Any questions? Click on the pink chat bubble in the bottom right hand corner of the screen and one of our dedicated team will be happy to help.