First, log in to your Medipass portal and select "Staff" from the menu on the left.
Secondly, select "Add a staff member".
You will need to select "Yes" they are a service provider:
You will then need to say whether they need to log in to the business. If the provider does not require their own log in, select "No" and continue.
NOTE: if they do need their own log in, please contact the support team by clicking on the chat bubble in the bottom right corner of this page. Let them know that you have an NDIS staff member that requires their own log in and provide:
- the staff members name;
- the email address that they need to log in to;
- the practice that they work at; and
- their profession and any professional specialty that they have.
You will then need to fill in the staff's basic details including name, etc and then you will need to click on "Add a registration" under "Provider registration."
You will then be prompted to fill in these details:
- Provider registration type: select "NDIS".
- AHPRA/Profession number: this is optional information and is not required by Medipass.
- Professional category: select the professional category of the staff member from the drop down menu.
- Specialties: this may auto-populate relating to their professional category. Alternatively, choose from the drop down menu.
NOTE: you do not need to add any "Provider numbers" for the provider for NDIS. However, select this option if you have additional provider numbers for the staff, such as, HICAPS or Medicare provider numbers.
Finally, click "Save" in the bottom right corner.
If you get an error when saving the staff member that says: "An error occurred when loading the staff member. Please refresh the page and try again," this may be because NDIS is not yet enabled for your business.
If this is the case, contact the support team by clicking on the chat bubble in the bottom right of this page and they can check this for you.