1. What is Medipass Card Payments?
Medipass Card Payments (MCP) enables healthcare providers to process patient debit and credit cards without a physical EFTPOS terminal. Instead, payments are processed directly in Medipass software, or sent to your patient’s mobile device to be approved.
This makes MCP an ideal solution for healthcare providers that conduct telehealth services, are looking for a touch-free digital payment practice, conduct mobile/in the home visits, or are simply looking for a more streamlined patient experience.
Any business who uses Medipass and settles into an Australian bank account is eligible to apply for MCP.
Medipass accepts all Visa and Mastercard credit and debit cards, as well as Apple Pay and Google Pay.
With MCP you can:
- Send a payment request to your patient to approve via their mobile device.
- Process Assisted Card Payments, enabling you to take payment on behalf of a patient, where they provide consent.
- Enable your patients to use their Apple Pay or Google Pay accounts.
- Create a Payment Link and send it to your patient, such as on an invoice, over email or in a live chat.
Medipass will deposit funds into your nominated bank account each business day.
Here's Sophie from the Medipass team with a quick demo of how Medipass Card Payments works.
Learn more about MCP pricing here.
Simply head to Get Paid > Medipass Card Payments to get set up. Full instructions here.
Medipass Card Payments is not yet enabled for pharmacy or associated industries. We are looking forward to enabling this shortly.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via the chat bubble located on the bottom right of your browser or email us at email@example.com. We're happy to help!