For whatever reason, if a Medipass Card Payment needs to be refunded, this guide will step you through the process.
The two types of refund scenarios are:
- Same day refund (voiding the payment) - if refund is requested on the same day that the payment is made
- Regular refund - if refund is requested one business day after payment has been made
Same day refund (voiding the payment)
- Login to your Medipass portal (via connect.medipass.io)
- Click "Invoices" located on your left-hand navigation menu
- Select the invoice that needs to be refunded
- Scroll to the bottom and click "Cancel invoice"
This will result in the payment being removed and voided from the patient's bank statement. Therefore, no payment will be taken.
This is not currently supported within the Medipass portal yet, but will be soon!
To organise a refund for a payment that was taken more than 1 business day ago, please contact us by clicking the chat bubble located on the bottom right of your Medipass portal and we will manually process your refund.
If you have any questions, please feel free to get in contact with us via the chat bubble located on the bottom right of any Medipass page or email us at email@example.com.