- Service providers are able to access Medipass functionality directly on Medipass (by signing in at medipass.com.au) or via integration to third party integrated software vendors (which are listed at medipass.com.au/integrations).
- Pricing for transactions raised via PracSuite is as outlined in this article. Pricing for transactions raised directly on Medipass is as outlined on the Medipass pricing page located here.
Pricing for transactions raised via PracSuite
Medipass Card Payments
Medipass Card Payments (MCP) enables you to accept Visa and Mastercard debit and credit card payments directly from your patients. The following standard fees are incurred when using the service via PracSuite:
- Merchant Service Fee (MSF): 1.3% of the transaction amount. This is an all inclusive fee, including both GST and Interchange.
- Transaction Fee: $0.30 fee per transaction. This fee applies to all MCP transactions, pre-authorisations, holds and refunds, and applies to all transaction status, including approved, declined, rejected or cancelled.
- Chargeback: $30.00 per chargeback or dispute that is resolved in the Individual / patient's favour.
Medicare, DVA and WorkCover Queensland
Medicare, Department of Veterans' Affairs (DVA) and WorkCover Queensland claims are charged at $0.20 per claim (inc GST) for your first 200 claims in a calendar month. Once you’ve processed more than 200 claims in a month, the price automatically adjusts to $0.12 per claim for the rest of that month. At the end of the month, and the beginning of the new billing cycle, the price per claim resets to $0.20 per approved claim.
Medicare and DVA fees apply for claims which are approved by Medicare or DVA. WorkCover Queensland fees apply for claims which are successfully submitted to WorkCover Queensland.
If you have any questions about our pricing, please feel free to contact our friendly support team. Just send us a message through the chat bubble in the bottom-right corner of your screen.